BSc., MSc. (Architecture) PhD (Environmental Management)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
National Diploma & Higher National Diploma
Environmental Protection and Management
1. Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Award for the Best Student in Chemistry in the West African Examination Council’s Examinations (1978)
2. Itolu Community High School Ilaro, School Highest Merit Award in recognition and Appreciation of Numerous Contribution to the School, the Community and the Education of the Nigerian Child, 2010
3. Rotary Club of Ilaro District 910 Award of Recognition of contribution to the Society as the Uplifted of the less Privilege, 2013
4. Student Union Government, Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Excellence Recognition Award, 2013
5. Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics Award, February 2014
6. Rotary Club of Ilaro-Oronna Award of Excellence, September, 2015
7. School of Management Studies, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Academic Excellence Award, October, 2015
8. National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS) – National Outstanding Leadership Award as Outstanding Rector of the year, November, 2015
9. Nigeria Union of Journalist Award as Distinguished Education Administrator for year 2016
10. Nigerian Institute of Training and Development (NITAD), Ogun State Chapter Institutional Leadership Award, October, 2017
11. Urban and Regional Planning Association Award of Excellence, February, 2018
12. Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Ogun State Chapter, Award of Appreciation
13. National Media and Information Technology Conference Award of Excellence by the Ogun State Justices of the Peace, Yewa Division
14. Education for Development Advocates Award
15. Initiation for Positive Influence on African Youth – Pan African Servant Leadership Award as Icon of Administrative and Educational Prudence.
Architectural Design, Climatology, Landscape Planning, Tourism Planning, Building Construction, Technical Drawing, Technical Report Writing, Professional Practice
My Vision for Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro
I intend to provide leadership that will transform the institution to a Polytechnic of the 21st Century. That is, a Polytechnic where:
Teaching and learning will be driven by Information Communication Technology;
Teaching of theory in the classroom and practice of techniques in workshops and laboratory culminate in development of entrepreneurship skills in the graduates of the Polytechnic;
Curriculum development and delivery are linked with the practice in the industry; and
Research activities of the institution are directed towards needs of the industry.
Furthermore, I intend to expand the scope of internally generated revenue of the institution for infrastructure development. Establishment of linkages with institution with similar objectives for capacity development through collaborative research will be actualised..
Private Mail Bag 50, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Oja Odan Road, Ogun State.
+23481 234 567 8900
Copyright © 2019. The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro | Ogun State. All Rights Reserved.